Tuesday, November 29, 2011

This vessle.

 
My face, sprinkled in beauty marks, defining me from the rest, youll catch my stare.
My eyes, intent. Sparkling with amusement at your naivety, curious when ill be found out. Curious when my smile wont be enough to distract you.
My lips, you stare. They tell you anything you want to hear. They have a mind of their own, a pleasing tendency. They part, and smile. Though I have no idea what your saying and though I do not care what your saying, you think I'm taking it all in, hanging on your every word, and that is exactly what I want you to think. That's all that matters at this point. Hence my smile.
My arms, covered in tracks down to my fingers, you wont notice though will you? How the pain traces my body, and my tattoos cover my scars? No, you're just as beautiful and oblivious and the rest. And thats why I like you.
The heart beats quickly, old and useless, like a moth eaten sweater, destroyed cloth behind my iron ribs protecting it. Protecting it as it decays and wilts. And as my heart thrashes, my movements are slow and calculated. Seducing you with aloof presentation.
My mind focused. When will he stop talking. Waiting for the silence. Stalking their movements like prey, waiting for my in, waiting for a vulnerability I can bite threw with my teeth and snatch up with my claws. 
My stomach in knots. Anxiety building crashing like angry waves, when will he take me. When will he make me feel. I need to feel. I need to devour.
envelope,
taste,
destruct.
My knees, held tightly together trying to give off a sense of feminine innocence. Waiting for the feel of my panties around them, waiting to be thrown apart.
This is not my body. Not anymore. I have lost attachment to it, lost it like I lost a piece of jewelry.
Can you fuck my morality back into me.

2 comments:

  1. You really captured the essence of promiscuity and sexual degradation. The final line has such visceral truth to it. almost physical, and full of pain that goes unnoticed. Dano :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. epic. incredible. terrifying :/. Someone has to, before you lose yourself. I love that bitch and I aint scared of her, so it may aswell be me. Ill meet her head on and grab her by the fuckin horns, and hold her there firmly, and gently. And you will see that love is the biggest badass in the fuckin room. Muah. Brilliant! bravo!

    ReplyDelete