Thursday, December 1, 2011

You mother fucker.

You have crept into my mind today, in the same way you crept into my life. I believe my subconscious still seeks a truth that will continue undiscovered. You still unsettle my mind. Still after all this time. After all this time your face still rips the seams Ive spent stitching.
You love her more than you ever liked me.
And most of the time I am fine.
And most of the time I've made peace.
But some of the time... Some of the time it still hurts.
And when it does I long for your touch, I long to meet your beautiful brown eyes once more, to hear you laugh once more, to see that smile. To see you smile at me. To believe that smile was meant for me, because I now know it never was.
And some of the time venom fills my veins and I boil with anger over flowing with hate for the way I let you treat me.
For the way you made me love you.
For the way you left me.
For the way you love her.
Yes, it was all a lie. Yes, I just filled your temporary gap,
I was there waiting on you,
while you waited for her.
I fell in love with a fiction novel. I fell in love with a tragic romance. I was to weak to over come your seduction, to over come my new passion. I was to weak to ignore your call.
You see... you mad me feel like..
Well..you made me feel like...

Sigh. You mother fucker.

2 comments: