Friday, December 16, 2011

Today..


These shaking hands, can get nothing done
and id love to go home, but i know i dont got one
my racing heart, no longer beats for you
I dont want to win, no i just want to get through
My head pounds and my heart breaks
and i cry rivers that turn in to lakes
I fall in a hole that has no end
and i sit on my bed n try not to spin
I sit at my desk and I try not to cry
my destruction's complete, Im just waiting to die
I dont want any part of this, no part at all
I cant find the words so i ignore your call
I cant find the humor no i dont thing its funny
I cant break a smile, I dont think I love me
I think of your face megan, and oh there it is
the courage i needed to get up and live.
As long as your out there, i think i might belong
yeah, as long as we have each other, we're never really alone.

1 comment:

  1. I love you so much.
    You're my everything Dano. Your love gives me strength. You are the only person who I could ever depend on with all of my heart. I will always be with you, no matter what happens.

    ReplyDelete